28 May, 2007

New CD? Time to Par-tay!

On the 19th of May, my brother celebrated his birthday and Hunab released their very first album: Random Coincidences. For more info: www.hunabmusic.com

I went up early to I.C. to help the gang set up for the show. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the boyz had rented three lazers and some intelligent lights--with a smoke machine, of course. I can't even begin to express how amazing the show was. Dr. Z's Experiment (from CR) started the night and Hunab rocked the place, as always. Over 240 people came through the door and it was so amazing to see people both creating and displaying their beautiful works of art. The Kumunity is full of amazingly talented people. I'm sure you can guess that the after-hours party at the house was equally as fun. We'll just leave it at: I went to sleep at around 7:00, 7:30 the next morning.

Beyond the cd release, the other big news of the evening was the arrival of the new Hunab RV. Grannie Blanch (or Gran-gran, as I like to call her) is awesome--so much livable space. I know the guys are going to throughly enjoy that as opposed to being cramped in a tiny van. Oh, and I totally got to sleep on the RV her first night in town. What fun and what comfort!

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Brian

No comments: