08 May, 2007

Last night closing...

While tonight was not my last night at work officially (that will come Thursday), it is my last night closing. All in all, it was a decent night. I got to close with a friend (Ryan) and he was kind and gracious enough to let me be the driver. I loved being a delivery driver; too bad other random crap gets in the way.
Anyway, it feels awesome to be done with the heaviest of my work-related responsibilities. At the same time, it is definitely very weird knowing that I will likely never again do what has largely defined my life (at least in the public sense of things) in the past few years. I guess that's why this situation would be defined as a "life changing" one. I'll write more about this subject when I'm actually done though.

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Brian

No comments: